- Rangedown: Up to 200:1
- Communication Protocol: 4-20 mA HART, WirelessHART®, FOUNDATION fieldbus
- Measurement Range: Up to 2000psi (137,89 bar) Differential, Up to 2000psig (137,89 bar) Gage, Up to 4000psia (275,79 bar) Absolute
- Process Wetted Material: 316L SST, Alloy C-276, Alloy 400, Tantalum, Gold-plated Alloy 400, Gold-plated 316L SST
- Diagnostics: Basic Diagnostics, Loop Integrity, Process Intelligence, Plugged Impulse Line
- Certifications/Approvals: SIL 2/3 certified to IEC 61508 by an independent 3rd party, NSF, NACE, hazardous location, see full specs for complete list of certifications3051S Scalable Pressure Transmitter
- Patented Rosemount Coplanar technology offers optimized performance as a pressure, DP Flow and DP Level solution
- Best-in-class, scalable architecture enhances performance, functionality and process connections
- Transmitter arrives fully assembled and leak tested for simple installation and maintenance
- All-welded hermetic SST SuperModule platform resists overpressure and line pressure effects to ensure 0.025% accuracy
- Ultra and Ultra for Flow performance classes deliver 15-year stability and 15-year limited warranty
- 200:1 rangedown produce reliable measurements and wide application flexibility
- Integrates seamlessly with 4-20 mA HART®, WirelessHART®, FOUNDATION™ fieldbus protocols for application flexibility
- SIL 2/3 certified to IEC 61508 (via 3rd party) and prior-use certificate of FMEDA data for safety installations
- Advanced diagnostics provide diagnostic coverage to detect electrical loop issues and abnormal process conditions
- Remote display and interface offers easy access to process and device information
|Model||3051S||Scalable pressure transmitter|
|Performance class(1)||1||Ultra: 0.025% span accuracy, 200:1 rangedown, 15-yr stability, 15-yr limited warranty|
|Pressure range||3A||-1000 to 1000 inH2O (-2,49 to 2,49 bar)|
|Isolating diaphragm||2(2)||316L SST|
|E12||Process connection: Coplanar flange
Size: 1/4–18 NPT
Flange material: SST
Drain vent: 316 SST
|Transmitter output||A||4–20 mA with digital signal based on HART protocol|
|1A||Housing style: PlantWeb housing
Conduit entry size: 1/2–14 NPT
|Calibration certification||Q4||Calibration certificate|
|Special cleaning(4)||P2||Cleaning for special services|
- For detailed specifications see “Specifications” on page 102.
- Performance Class code 3 is available with Measurement Type code D only.
- Materials of Construction comply with metallurgical requirements highlighted within NACE MR0175/ISO 15156 for sour oil field production environments. Environmental limits apply to certain materials. Consult latest standard for details. Selected materials also conform to NACE MR0103 for sour refining environments. Order with Q15 or Q25 to receive a NACE certificate.
- Not available with process connection option code A11.
- Shipping Weight: 8 Kg
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.